|For Your Event!
Contact: Stephanie Nasso, Pitkin Town
Hall Commissioner, (254) 721-5281
Or via email at: email@example.com
Location: Pitkin, Colorado 81241
Beautiful setting...Historic grounds
Our rustic venue, nestled discreetly in the Rocky Mountains, provides a truly memorable experience. The Town Hall is located in the Town of Pitkin, CO at 9,241 feet in the Gunnison National Forrest. Our pristine views are breathtaking. We pride ourselves on the historical preservation of our exceptional Town Hall, with beautiful stained glass, hardwood floors and open airy space.
PRICES: Deposits required.
- Outdoor Ceremony Area: Pitkin offers other locales (List Available)
- Indoor Ceremony Area: Yes
- Reception: Pitkin offers other locales (List Available)
- Electricity: Yes
- Running Water: No
- Authentic Outhouses: Yes!
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Onsite Catering: At other locales in Pitkin (List Available)
- Outside Caterers Allowed: Yes, at other locales in Pitkin (List Available)
- Liquor License: No
- Overnight Accommodations: Available in Pitkin at other locales (List Available)
- Onsite Parking: Yes (Limited)
- Valet Parking: No
- Onsite Wedding Consultant: No
Liability Insurance: No
CAPACITY: Up to 190
STYLES: Historic Site, Victorian Rustic, Western