The Lazy Bear Cabin
A truly beautiful log cabin on State Street in Pitkin. Situated on the way north over Cumberland, you will love the easy access to all the local trails. Sitting on the deck, you will be able to catch the early sun and enjoy the sights and sounds of our beautiful mountain community.
This home has stairs to the front door as the main level of the home is above the garage. There is a lovely deck on the north and on the east. The cabin also has a gas grill to cook on.
There are two bedrooms on the main floor and two bedroom areas up the stairs in the loft with a bathroom conveniently located between. There is plenty of parking behind the house and in the circular driveway. We have a maximum occupancy of six, but there may be times when it must be only four. This could be available any season.
- Master bedroom on the main floor has a queen bed and its own bathroom.
- Second bedroom on the main floor has a queen bed. Another bathroom is right outside this door.
- Vaulted great room with a complete kitchen and island. Large table
- The loft upstairs has two sleeping areas. One has a queen bed and the other has a crib and one set of bunks. There is a bathroom between these two areas.
- Laundry room on main floor.
- All towels, bedding, and kitchen equipment provided.
- TV with local channels when they are available and a DVD player.
$325/night plus tax. One time cleaning fee of $200 plus refundable security deposit of $325. For availability and bookings, Call (620) 243-2209, or Email email@example.com